Monday, October 26, 2009

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me...

I am pleased to announce that I am no longer feeling manic about babies. I have realized that, although I want kids someday, I am so not ready for them at the moment. I am ready for my husband and I to start making our lives ready for them in the future, but I'm not going off the birth-control anytime soon.

However, since I spent the last month browsing baby websites, Google thinks that I constantly want to see ads in my margins from stores that sell baby-accessories. And for some reason, YouTube is suggesting breast-feeding videos to me. Not to mention, Amazon's customized offerings for me now include a $500 stroller. (Which, I am TOTALLY getting someday! It's a three-in-one model. One stroller from birth to walking= awesome.) I guess that I have brought this on myself, but it is a little disconcerting to know that the marketing powers that be are watching me so closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment