Thursday, November 1, 2012

Still Here....

Two weeks ago, my pregnant sister-in-law asked me if I had any recommendations for double-strollers. I looked a little mystified, so she said, "When I was pregnant with Joe (not my nephew's real name) you were all educated about strollers." I gave her a suggestion of a store to visit, and changed the subject. But what I really wanted to tell her was that the reason I was all educated about strollers the last time she got pregnant was because I had wanted kids for about two years before she got pregnant, and I was just positive that year was going to be the year for me. So positive, in fact, that I had researched all the best baby items.

Also, I wanted to tell her to take the time to research her own fucking double-stroller. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment