Sunday, November 4, 2012

Also?

I've decided I DO NOT LIKE the nurse that answers the phone at my doctor's office. She doesn't say please. She will say things like, "Spell your last name." And it rubs me the wrong way. Why can't you tack on  a nice 'please'? How busy are you, anyway?

And the clincher was when I had to talk to her to make an appointment to talk to the doctor about fertility issues. He spoke with me, and then transferred me to her.

She picks up the phone, "Hi, you need to make an appointment to talk to Dr. L about your pregnancy?"
It took me aback, so I was terse when I said, "No. Fertility issues."

Gosh, wouldn't it be nice if I had to come in to talk to him about a positive pregnancy test? Wouldn't that just be AWESOME? I have peed on so many freaking sticks, I totally commiserate with the woman in this ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ldExdoXWKs&feature=relmfu



No comments:

Post a Comment