Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Great Blog on Infertility

http://mattyerika.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-long.html

The above blog post sums up where I am right now in life.... especially the part about the career. The job that I have right now.... well, I have been there for about six years. I thought I would be there for one, maybe two years. It was just something to do until we had kids. And for the past three years, I have wanted to leave that job, but have kept it, because it offers "great maternity leave."

L. to the freaking O. L.

So what am I missing? What does God want me to do with this life He has given me? I really don't know. Sometimes, it does not feel like he has a plan for me. I have been praying that God will give us a child, or take away the desire. I have been praying that for a long time, now. And still, the answer isn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment