Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Drop in the Bucket

Sorry this is a day late. Hot Husband and I were away this weekend, to Los Angeles. We celebrated his great-grandmother's 100th birthday, played with nieces we haven't seen in ages, and hung out with HH's brother-in-law and his new girlfriend. It was a very fun weekend, but very full of unplanned strawberry daiquiris, tacos, MASSIVE cupcakes, and pizza.

That being said, I am happy to report that I lost 4.5 pounds this past week. Not too shabby, with all things considered. Except for a few days this week, I have been doing well with my eating and tracking points. I have not really been exercising so far, which I plan to change very soon. (Does cleaning the house count?)

I'm looking forward to a week full of new recipes and healthy movement. I will have to wait for my state park walk until the sun comes out again. Right now, it is pouring.

Congrats to all those who kicked this week's butt! Let's see what we can do during the next seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment